Friday 11 April 2014

My first little blog

So this is my first little blog hmmmm....
With only 11lbs to go before I reach my target I am starting to get a bit impatient, yes I know it's not going to happen over night!! (wish it did - this process would've been a lot easier) But I have to say just starting a diet is probably the easiest part, but only when you have your dedication hat on. A lot of people ask me how on earth I've lost 7 stone as they've struggled just to get past the 1st month. My advice is.... DEDICATION! You can't do this half-heartedly, don't get me wrong I haven't been strict 24/7 and yes I often cheated myself especially with those little, yummy wine gums that would accidently fall into my mouth... Oops! But the key is one naughty thing isn't the end of your diet, you control what you put in your mouth. It's about choice! So if you cheat don't worry, but just remember you have that hat on and forget what you've just eaten and carry on eating healthy for the rest of that day.

I am currently in the gym training 6-7 times a week. This is a mix of weight training and cardio until i have lost the excess weight then i will go 5-6 times and just weight train to tone up those unwanted wobbley bits.... which i might add are as stubborn as anything. I think i am like most women who want a flat stomach, toned armed and to get rid of those fat bits at the top of your legs!! I mean what is that horrible bit, its like two chunks of chub on the tops of your legs???
My mission is to get rid of those horrible parts and to be happy with my body.

I will keep you posted as to how this goes mean while check out my Instagram natsladex 

Natalie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment